Image from Anthony Jauneud via Flickr. Used and altered under Creative Commons License permission.
Food Media Reprise
During the week of Thanksgiving, we wanted to draw your attention to the many food-related conversations we have had in the past by reprising our recent week on Food Media and by alerting you to some of the topical conversations from our archives. Before you are knocked out by tryptophan, revisit our food weeks from this Summer and the Spring of 2011, or snack on these other tasty treats:
- TV Azteca, Oster Kitchen Appliances, and Mexico’s Privileged by Chad Thomas Beck
- God Made a Farmer by Rachel Silverman
- Dodge Ram Made a Farmer by Garrett Broad
- A Question of Taste: Cultural Identity and Chopped by Jeremy Sarachan
- The Mouth Wants What It Wants by Dana Heller
- Transmedia Recipes? Consuming Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice and EveryFlavor Beans by Lisa Schmidt
- Dog Wants Cupcakes: A Brief Reflection on the Emergence of the Face by Dominic Pettman
- Grand Buffett by Brad Prager
Theme week organized by Aaron Sachs (St. Mary's College of California), with IMR Liaison Katharine Zakos (Georgia State University).